Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The best December 30th of my life!



On December 30th at 2:13pm we welcomed our little boy into the world. He weighed 6 lbs 14oz. and was 19 inches long. As you can tell he has red hair....Mark and I are now learning of all the red heads in our family that we never knew of. There is a lot on both sides of our family but it is all grand parents and great uncles and then I have one cousin that is red headed. Not really what we expected at all but it is beautiful! The c-section was not as bad as I thought it would be. I am recovering nicely and this little bundle of joy is so worth it! I have never seen anything so perfect in all of my life. I am now a believer in love at first sight! Okay...I won't waste a lot of time typing since I know you just wanna see pictures of the little guy so I will try to put a photo album on here but not sure I am that talented yet.

1 comment:

Erika said...

What a great way to start off a new year! Congrats to you both!! How are you feeling? I had the blues after Gabe, and it really helps to talk. You can always call if you need to :) 832-222-2631

p.s. I always got to photobucket to upload pics, make a slideshow, and then it asks you if you want to post it to blogger....easy peasy!!