Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow....8 weeks already!







It is hard to believe it has been 8 weeks since my little bundle of joy was born. He is not so little anymore! Mark fondly calls him the Hulk now! My how time passes by so quickly when you are having so much fun! I never knew I could love someone so much...I think I could just sit and stare at him all day! Amazing. I have about 4 more weeks of maternity leave and am going to enjoy every minute! Needless to say I have not figured out how to do the slideshow yet. Thanks to Erika I now have an idea where to start but have not gotten around to testing it yet! Thanks for the info. Erika....hopefully I can figure it out one of these days! For now I will just post a couple of his newest pics! The professional pictures are him at 6 weeks so I guess they are not the most recent! But I had to share since I just think they are the cutest....so serious!

1 comment:

Erika said...

yea- Im so glad to see recent pics. Wow he has changed so much....isn't it amazing how they grow before your very eyes? Sad though too. Good job on the slideshow too....you even have comments on the pics.! Good job!