Monday, November 24, 2008

God is good...all the time!

Well, all the prayers have been answered. Mark went to his hearing in CT on the 19th and brought the kids home that night. We have them registered for school and they will start after the Thanksgiving holiday. They seem to be very happy and it is so nice to hear them talk about future plans and things they want to do. I feel like, for the first time, they feel secure and stable. I am not delusional enough to think it will all be a bed of roses but Mark and I are much happier with them here knowing we can provide the stability they so need. Both of the kids are so happy about the baby! It is actually kinda cute how affectionate Cody is to the baby already. I have signed them up for a sibling class at the hosital so they should enjoy that. Cody has already said he did not want to change diapers though. :-) Can't say as I blame him. Guess Dad will get more turns then! :-)
The preganancy is still going well! I have had two wonderful showers where I have received so many wonderful gifts. Five hand made blankets....beautiful! Oh! And I made the announcement at the last shower so I guess I can put it here too.....we are having a boy. His name is Matthew Alan. Matthew means "gift from God" and Alan was dad's name. So now we will have another "M" in the family. It has been a bit hectic so I have not posted anymore pics but I will try and get around to that soon. First I have to actually download them off the camera!
I hope all is well with each of you and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. This year I feel as though we have so much to be thankful for....I sure hope you feel the same!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well. That is wonderful about the kids- coming from a divorced home, I know how difficult it can be. Love them and be positive. They say that soldiers of God only wear armor in the front, because God ALWAYS has your back! And...... welcome to the "boys club". Gabriel's middle name is Mateo- the spanish vesion of Matthew. I know your dad will be giving him extra blessings from above as well. Congrats again, Im so happy for you all!

Angela said...

Awesome news! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of little Matthew with his big brother and sister in a few short weeks! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well - won't be long now (although it will feel like forever as you will want it all to be over with quite soon - if not already)!

Sharon Tessandori said...

Hey Michelle,

Kristy and Erika told me about your blog. Congrats on the little boy bundle of joy!