Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First visit to day care!

Matthew went to meet his childcare provider today for the first time. He got to meet his new frineds and see where is going to stay while Mommy and Daddy are at work. It was a short visit....just so he could at least see the place before he gets dropped off there. Luckily Daddy will be dropping him off in the mornings so Mommy won't have to deal with that heartache. It will be hard enough when Mark leaves with him that first time....I can't imagine what it would be like actually having to leave him myself! We are doing a test run on Monday the 23rd. Mark is going to drop him off on his way to work Monday and Tuesday and I will pick Matthew up about lunch time so he will have 2 half days then starting Wednesday it will be all day when I start back to work. Yikes! I cannot believe it has been 12 weeks already! I am looking forward to going back to work but I am sad to leave him as well...mixed emotions. I might actually shed a few tears that first day I go back. Please keep me in your prayers that I can hold it together those first few days!

No comments: