Monday, October 6, 2008

27 weeks and counting!


Here is the baby bump at just over 27 weeks. I can officially not see my feet and feel like I am getting bigger by the minute. I have seen pictures of my mother when she was pregnant with me and I feel like I am well on my way to getting just as big in the belly as she did! Now if I could just have labor like she did with me that would be great too!
Well....I am still on scheduled for my arbitrary November 15th deadline to have things completed. The nursery is painted and the posted picture is the mural I had done on one of the walls. I just love it!!! Now if I could just finish painting the bathroom and getting that set up!
We are almost done with our childbirth class but have a few others to take over the next few weeks. I have started interviewing pediatricians and should have one selected by the end of this month and have selected a daycare but am still researching the nanny option.

Luckily all is still good with my health aside from the occasional swollen feet and constant heartburn. I consider myself blessed since that is really all I have had to deal with!

2 comments:

Erika said...

WOW!! such exciting times! Yes, I remember over night my belly seemed to double in size- and having heartburn ALL the time!! I really love the mural! Who did it? Are you the clown, and Mark the ring leader?? Gabe has a frog mural in his room that my mom and I did together. :)

Smith Family said...

A lady from my church painted it....what talent! Actually the clown is me...she used a picture of me when painting the clown!