Friday, July 11, 2008

The end of the 1st Trimester




Well....here is the little baby bump. I don't anticipate it will stay this way for long! Things are still going great...no sickness and not a whole lot of unneccessary weight gain so all is well. I am drinking more water then I ever thought I would have too....feel like I am going to float away sometimes! Saturday the 12th I will officially be 15 weeks along and feel like I have so much to do before the little one comes. The bedding, rug and curtain valance have been ordered and should be here shortly. That will just about complete the nursery except for the painting! As soon as I have a clearer ultrasound picture I will post it. We are planning to do the new 3D/4D ultrasound if the Dr. says it is okay so that one should be neat to post....might even have a video clip.

No comments: