Monday, June 16, 2008

The girls at work find out!



I wanted to do something cute for someone to let them know so I had the shirts made for the kids but I really was not able to capture that moment to remember so I came up with another idea to tell my friends at work. I told them I needed to take a picture of them and gave them a couple days notice so nobody had an excuse not to be in the picture. I took a picture and asked them to say "cheese" just as I normally would....that is the first picture. Then I told them it did not work out to well and we needed another so they all got back into their poses and I said okay "1,2,3, say Michelle's pregnant".....I think you tell the difference in the pictures! I think the staff in the office next door could tell to based on the amount of noise that the picture does not capture. I can't explain how nice it is to have such great co-workers...they are each a blessing!

No comments: